PDA

View Full Version : Apprasial of Vintage Watches

DadsWatch72
21 July 2009, 07:07 AM
I recently spoke with someone regarding my Rolex. Its a DRSD so the book value isn't what a collector would value the watch. How do I get an apprasial of what the watch is truely valued to be for insurance purposes?

Clay
21 July 2009, 08:40 AM
You must take it or send it to a VINTAGE WATCH Dealer.

DadsWatch72
21 July 2009, 09:04 AM
Okie dokie. I think there is one on every corner in these parts. Located on the corner of Slim St. and None Av.:justkiddi
The reason I am asking is I will have to send it thru the mail and I will definately send it Registered mail but if it does get lost, I want to know how dealing with the insurance claim might go and if I need an apprasial to get the "real" and full value reimbursed to me. I don't want them coming back to me with a replacement value which I assume would be the Deep Sea Sea-Dweller. Or even worse yet, a Submariner. If the worse case situation happens and it does get lost in the mail then I may have to subpoena half the people on this forum in my defense. :twit:

springer
21 July 2009, 01:24 PM
It might help if you post your location as someone might know of a dealer close to where you live. :thumbsup: