View Single Post
Old 11 December 2019, 10:37 AM   #430
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianswiss View Post
Hi there buddy,
I do not think there is any need of being rude to anyone, newbie or a guy with 20K posts.
I have been collecting vintage Rolex for over 30 years, have been around the block once or twice.
I do not know you, or how long you are to collecting and what do you collect or not, I would just assume you are a fellow, friendly Rolex collector though.
I think you did not read my post carefully, I said : Rolex letter would be nice.

However chances of Rolex writing it are next to none.
That I may be wrong on, stranger things have happened, I repeat it would be nice to have it from them.

In a meantime we shall use our brains to guide us through this issue, that’s all I am saying.

Supposedly you have been collecting for a while, do you personally know, or any of your collector friends personally know a first, original owner of a Blueberry Watch?

Of course if Rolex decides to write that letter one day it will be all over, one way or another, however, we, most probably, will be waiting for it for a while, in the meantime, again, I suggest we use our brains to keep us safe.

Respectfully,
Tom
:):)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom, I've been collecting over 40 years, and I am quite aware of how my brain functions. With that said, I don't know anyone that originally purchased a blueberry watch from Rolex or an insert from their service department. But, as I said before, Rolex will have the final say in this, not you, me or anyone else - whether you agree or not.

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.