View Single Post
Old 1 June 2020, 07:49 AM   #31
sammyg93
"TRF" Member

My fiance gifted me a 2017 BLNR from DavidSW this past memorial day weekend. We were first time customers but heard good things. This was our experience.

The pictures on the website were excellent. We did confirm with the online sales associate that the watch was polished. Judging from the high-res photos on the website, the watch did not look overly polished and IMO looked brand new. After checkout and receiving wire transfer instructions, we called DavidSW to confirm the account numbers. And after the wire transfer, we called again to confirm that they received the funds and that the watch would be shipped out same day.

We received the watch the next day, and we could not be more happy and satisfied with our purchase. The watch looked exactly as described on the website. And again, honestly could not tell the watch had been polished or worn before.

Overall, we are happy first time customers of DavidSW. The communication was straight forward and no beating around the bush salesmanship BS. The watch condition was excellent and as described. We were comfortable with paying the premium for the BNLR. When considering a special life event, i.e. engagement, and our lack of experience buying luxury items online and not from a AD, we trusted and decided to pull the trigger at DavidSW.

blnr.jpg
sammyg93 is offline   Reply With Quote