View Single Post
Old 21 June 2020, 01:22 AM   #66
swish77
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing the time!
I own the blue Overseas three-hand and a 6.75 inch wrist, and the fit is perfect. Good wrist presence without being too big. I’d say it wears like a 42mm on the bracelet, so if you can rock, say, a Speedy Pro, you’ll be fine. Switch the VC to the rubber or gator straps and it wears a little smaller.

This is by far my favorite modern watch, competing with a couple of Rolexes, including a white gold Daytona OF. The overall finish on VC is insane, the movement detail and gold rotor visible through the case back are a work of art, and that stunning blue dial has got to be the prettiest dial of any watch by any brand. It goes from navy to turquoise, depending on the lighting, and the main minute ring twinkles in the sun like jewels. It's certainly not too bright in most lighting, and is mostly a darker blue, but it does light up in the sun, becoming almost an electric blue, which is part of the appeal because of the variation. Just an amazing timepiece.

Here are all three strap options, and changing them is by far the easiest, quickest strap swap you'll ever do because of the ingenious connection system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VC Rubber Sun-TRF.jpg (282.2 KB, 707 views)
File Type: jpg VC-SUN-TRF-2020.jpg (287.1 KB, 717 views)
File Type: jpg VC Gator Strap-TRF.jpg (274.3 KB, 739 views)
swish77 is offline   Reply With Quote