View Single Post
Old 17 December 2020, 12:06 AM   #141
Richard Carver
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ci View Post
i'm not the one claiming there's thousands out there. your argument is based on one statement alone that should be easily verifiable by your estimates... nothing but rhetorical arguments from you when you could easily put this to rest.

Like i've stated multiple times throughout, i'd love to be proven wrong, but based on the information at hand, your opinion seems preposterous.

Printing a tiffany & co logo on a Rolex dial is ILLEGAL
Rolex ignoring people doing this would be them in support of an ILLEGAL practice.
what advantage do they have by servicing watches with illegitmate parts? seems like an easy way to get sued for trademark infringement by Tiffany & co.

you're the one throwing out figures, opinions as fact, and have supported none of it, whilst acting like i'm some criminal. If your opinion had half the validity you've stated, I wouldn't be here discussing this.

by your account Rolex has serviced THOUSANDS of FAKE Tiffany Dials. surely there would be some evidence of that online.

in this thread alone there is one person who's claimed they know of someone who was refused service due to a fake tiffany dial. I question his credibility far less than yours at this point. so your turn, wheres a fake tiffany dial with Rolex service receipts.

you've rested your argument on one point, and you can't even verify it.

:)
LOL, I've tried to make this as easy for you as possible, provide even one Rolex estimate refusing to service a Tiffany co-brand as a fake, Just one, 30 long years, just one. :)
Richard Carver is offline   Reply With Quote