View Single Post
Old 31 December 2020, 12:05 AM   #5
Bmarsh1605
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the advice guys! I’ve been looking for a little while now and kind of have it narrowed down for what I want. I’m looking for a 36mm datejust with a stainless Jubilee band, fluted bezel and gray or slate dial with stick or diamond hour markers. I do realize that a lot of their watches are custom which I’m OK with. To my understanding, the watch I’m looking at has mostly oem Rolex parts (case, movement, bezel) with an aftermarket band (which I’m upgrading to oem) dial and lens. Is there any disadvantage to a watch with these characteristics with the exception of resale value? I’m assuming the level of quality of aftermarket versus OEM parts is lesser but if I’m not mistaken the aftermarket parts that I listed on this particular watch don’t seem to be ones that would commonly have issues? I’m not dead set on using this seller and I am open to options! The company offers a 30 day no hassle return policy and I plan on taking any watch I buy to a certified Rolex dealer in my area to get checked out as soon as I receive it. For some reason it won’t let me post a link to the watch but this is the eBay item number. 173547567421 Thanks guys!
Bmarsh1605 is offline   Reply With Quote