View Single Post
Old 23 March 2021, 05:46 PM   #67
GS93108
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign View Post
If my 44m color is the one of the last ones ever, it would be pretty cool but I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a final edition.
We know that when AP launch a XXX piece limited edition that they don’t have them all to hand on day one and that they are manufactured over the course of a year or two. So, unless AP have already manufactured all of the parts for a special/final edition then I’m now of the mind that there won’t be any.

The 43mm is due for delivery in September, thus I bet all production is now on those. I’m also guessing that the 44mm case has its own tooling, along with the bezels and other specific parts and I bet those tools are now mothballed, only for use in warranty/legacy circumstances, or that they’ve been recalibrated to 43mm mode.

Everything leads me to think that the 44mm really has gone, other than for the possibility of a couple of very low production (<50) specials that have already been manufactured and stock piled.

I’m with the others that have voiced it, the 44mm is now going to be a classic. No wonder AP is experiencing huge demand for the last pieces in the network.
GS93108 is offline   Reply With Quote