View Single Post
Old 19 June 2021, 11:17 PM   #55
47Fountain
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub & Deep sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob99 View Post
They were supposed to upload Week #23 Part 2 today, but never did. Fair enough, sometimes issues pop up... But people have been asking where it is on the YouTube channel, and TPG changed their pinned message to:

With all the negativity in the comments and as many lives it seems we are ruining why don’t we just delete this channel all together?

Kind of funny. People are (justifiably) giving them a hard time in the comments about asking for a $2k investment to build a store, and then two weeks later deciding they're not going to actually build that store. Pointing out there might be some legal ramifications to that.

Anthony posted an IG video on Thursday saying he was in federal court all day in Los Angeles. Did not provide any context as to what he was there for.
That's a pretty odd & bold statement to make, especially since it appears that YouTube has really been his main focus. He doesn't like ANY negative feedback on his social media & has discussed that many times in his videos. He appears to be very thin skinned. My opinion I s that there is an issue behind the scenes. Nobody will give him a lease it appears, he has had to change the way the "ask" for the money is described & accounted for, he really plays fast & loose what the no real game plan. But as always, I'll tune in to see what happens s around the next corner.
47Fountain is offline   Reply With Quote