View Single Post
Old 8 May 2009, 04:15 PM   #10
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PONY View Post
My Man JJ,

I also have the blue face and the blue is mesmerizing. The new blue on the white gold sub is uninspiring. I held both yesterday alongside each other. NO comparison. The TT wins hands down. The blue TT is captivating, unique, very colorful, and great to look at all day long. My best purchase ever on a Rolex.

Question: How or what product do you use to get your TT looking like brand new? I need to get mine looking like yours. I am OSD prone, so I need to know how you do it. I await your reply with eager anticipation.

Thanks,

PONY
Thanks for all the fine compliments, Pony......but ever heard of soap, a soft toothbush and good ole' H2O??

That's all you need to keep any watch looking shiny and new. Just wipe off with a soft towel and then give it a rub off with any soft lint-free optician's cloth.

Cheers - JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote