View Single Post
Old 26 August 2021, 07:20 AM   #13
jmchris01
"TRF" Member

My experience with Pure Watches

I purchased a 16233 TT Datejust from them through eBay nearly 2-years ago. At the time I was able to capitalize on the 10% discount that eBay was offering for Rolex watches, so I received a very good price on the watch. When I received it, the watch was near perfect condition. No complaints about the condition. However, shortly after receiving it, I noticed that the watch would randomly stop. I sent it back after two months, and they "repaired it". Unfortunately it stopped again 6-months later. This time they said they would replace the movement in that they do not do the same repair twice on a watch. Which I was happy with. Well, 8-months later (approximately 20 months after I purchase it) it stopped again. This time I could not get it to work at all.

I emailed Andrew at PureWatches two weeks ago, he never responded. I decided to take it to a certified Rolex "Master Horologist", who we are very fortunate to have in the Detroit area. The watch has a broken spring. He said the condition overall is excellent, and has all OEM parts.

Bottom Line; I received a very nice watch for the price. They honored the repair within the original warranty period, and it has all OEM pieces. I'll be happy one it's done.

Anyone needing repairs; check our Rami Farhat at anywatchrepair. He is a godsend and a very friendly and cool guy. Honest and very trustworthy. Highly recommended!
jmchris01 is offline   Reply With Quote