Thread: Czapek
View Single Post
Old 18 December 2021, 11:29 AM   #406
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Congrats JPMick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxsinica View Post
The Monochrome white dial is actually growing on me after staring at the hi-res photos. I might be a fan of it after all ha!
As soon as I saw the dial i was hooked! Love the 12 too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMickB83 View Post
The double indices is certainly a “cleaner” look, but I’m ok with the 12; I think it’ll become a part of Czapek’s brand identity, and on this watch, the Arabics add a sporty touch to a sporty watch.

I also opted for the full silver seconds hand and the gray rubber strap. What did my fellow MW’s choose???
Haven't been asked about second hand, yet I'm thinking red tip. Hmmmm, my Muse / wife says all silver and she is Mrs. Right. I'd love orange tip IF they had an orange rubber strap.

(more discussion with my Muse ensued)

Well, she says red tip reminds her of... Long story short is, she says the red second-hand tip reminds her of all the stuff I i modify and use Ferrari red paint so I can see it easier / calibration marks. ........ So that's why no red tip seconds hand.

As for straps, grey rubber, white rubber, black rubber, blue rubber, and black leather with red stitching. Would looooove an orange rubber strap.

ADDED: Just chose all-steel second hand. Monochrome has to see if they can also arrange the extra straps as others also want a few 'extras'.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote