View Single Post
Old 5 May 2022, 06:34 AM   #4
Stan Cooper
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-Master II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahlberg View Post
I remember these guys. I saw their AD on instagram, I wasn't a fan to be honest how they presented themselves.

They look like those typical (cheap) micro brands that pop up out of nowhere. Trendy name, flashy colours, vintage inspired watches and a cheap sourced movement.

I rather see Baltic and the likes.
To be honest, for little more than $300 my expectations aren't very high; its main purpose is to provide functionality similar to my 16710 when it's either not available or I want to avoid damage to or theft of the Rolex in a risky environment. The Baltic is nice, but three times the price.

I like the stainless case, sapphire crystal, and Ronda's claimed accuracy of -10/+20 seconds per month. I'll review it after I've worn it for a few weeks. It received 4.9 out of 5.0 average of 18 Google reviews and I didn't see any red flags.
♛16710 GMT-Master II, ♛1915 Rolex WW1 Trench Watch, Zelos Thresher 500m GMT Meteorite, Zelos Swordfish 40 200m Ti Blood Moon Meteorite, Hamilton Pilot Chronograph, Ball Roadmaster Pilot GMT COSC Chronometer, Zelos Mako 300M True GMT Meteorite
It's weird being the same age as old people.

- Stan
Stan Cooper is online now   Reply With Quote