View Single Post
Old 13 August 2022, 10:36 PM   #12
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I377611 View Post
Also, where can I get a Rolex watch at a good price but safe? There is Bob’s Watches in Newport beach which is relatively close to me. Does anyone have experiences with them?

Welcome to TRF.

Many members here have experience with Bob’s Watches. The best way to learn of the good an/or poor experiences is to go into the TRF Classified Section and use the search icon the “Who’s Who” section for “Bob’s Watches”.

In SoCal there are also other very trusted sellers that sell here. Some have physical stores and some only do business online. A couple of names who come to mind are Tony and Patrick.

If you do buy a watch from any seller who is not an Rolex Authorized Dealer (aka AD), be sure you know the risks and guarantees that come with the Watch.

As some have mentioned, it is best to go to an AD and meet a Sales Associate (SA) to look at the exhibition watches so you know what it looks like before deciding.

As for popularity among the 3 models you mentioned, an athletic guy who hits the water frequently should be quite satisfied with a Submariner Date.

Good luck on your quests!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?