View Single Post
Old 18 March 2023, 10:01 AM   #41
FrugalGreubel
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Voutilainen (2030)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Awww man, sorry 'bout that. Why not just go grey if you really, reeeeeally want one?

True story, so last month i attended a luxury show and on purpose did not wear the M.A.D.1 because I felt it's best to be a bit low-key timepiece-wise (wore the Czapek Monochrome). Saved a bundle of time (not) talking timepieces to newbies and had wonderful conversations with true hardcore timepiece friends. Two knew of Czapek but never saw one, think one placed an order recently after seeing mine. Look, I love chatting with newbies, but my schedule was super tight that show.

The M.A.D.1 is better than expected, bits are very good quality, and wears really well. Drop by a grey and try it on.

Albert at European Watch Company has a blue and red one right now. Buy both and save :)
No need to apologize I was just joking around. I appreciate you sharing your opinions on it.

I like it a lot and really want one but not enough to go gray in this case.

And yea I can totally see not wanting to wearing it under certain circumstances. Definitely a conversation piece and also a signal to certain watch nerds how much of an aficionado you are.

I’m gonna just keep on trying these raffles until I get one. Hopefully it’ll happen sooner than later.

Thanks again for the feedback!
FrugalGreubel is online now   Reply With Quote