View Single Post
Old 6 July 2023, 04:46 AM   #84
Chewbacca
Banned

Watch: Kessel Run Chrono
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
While I appreciate your comment, I cannot disagree more. Out of any Supercar Ive driven, the 911 is by far the best balanced, and most planted. And the 911 is a Supercar for more regular people. Which of course, I get why you dislike it so much. The poors can attain them.

In regard to it not being a nimble sports car…A lot of top tier drivers actually say the 911 is boring because it just too good. The car actually makes the driver better. Which is why I like it so much. I’m a terrible driver. If you’ve ever actually driven one, there is no way you could make that statement.

Especially in comparison to air cooled turbos. Which are nicknamed the widow maker for a reason. You had to be an exceptional driver to keep it under control.

Regarding the brand, yeah I agree. It has lost it status. Hard to disagree with your very pointed statement.

But…I have to ask…if you have such a well thought out and very specific point of view, why the question in the first place? You clearly know the answer.

Oh wait. I forgot who I was taking to.
Proper sporting cars should have flaws and try to kill you. History proves this. I have no desire for modern boulevard fast cars to appease the track day egos of podiatrists or hair stylists with nanny features and ‘too good’ remarks. Give me Sophia Loren throwing a vase at me from across the room over Mrs Cleaver saying meatloaf is ready any day.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote