View Single Post
Old 11 September 2023, 01:36 PM   #14
Formulansx
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Omega,Seiko
I picked up my Nakaya's from nibs. Great people to deal with in the future if you choose to order from them. I got stuck with waiting for two custom order music nibs (my request) right before the beginning of covid (not my request). These are Century music nibs with Nakaya script on them. They are tuned differently as far as feedback goes. That was really interesting to me. Both music nibs have different feedback. The wait was so long because it carried into covid. Asia was hit particularly hard at the time as we know. The wait for the nibs ended up being 8 months. I'm curious if Nakaya themselves quoted you a wait time that is similar in this day and age? Regardless, I hope you end up using the pen despite the high cost. I used to daily drive all kinds of crazy things. The only issue I ever had was dropping one of my Visconti Millionaires on a vinyl floor. Caught it with my foot and ended up with a soft, rolling, landing. Finally, 14 years of competitive soccer pays off!
Day-Date President, Datejust (flipped), Bluesy 16613, Omega 14kt Seamaster, Seiko Cocktail Time, Seiko Alpinist, REC 901-2 (Porsche 911), REC TTT Escape (Steve McQueen Triumph). A few Bulovas, cars, and fountain pens
Formulansx is offline   Reply With Quote