View Single Post
Old 24 October 2023, 11:08 AM   #26
HMHM
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiran View Post
https://www.onlywatch.com/postponeme...-watch-auction

A few days before the auction, questions were raised about the allocation of funds and the governance of the AMM, an association of patients' families.

Answers were provided regarding the funding strategies chosen, the structures and projects supported, and the association's accounts and budget.

However, the time for certification, changes in governance and the imminent auction do not coincide. We cannot bring ourselves to cast doubt on the sincerity of the commitment of all the parties involved in this project, nor can we allow this wonderful story to be rewritten.

We want to continue to move forward in harmony with the community that has rallied around this unique and ambitious charitable and scientific project, and so we are today taking the decision to postpone the auction to 2024.
I think this will the last OW event. I don’t think the audit will show a clean money trail come 2024 and the auction will be postponed indefinitely. That’s my prediction. It’s just a very fancy press statement to tell people that they are doing their due diligence now to avoid further scrutiny.
HMHM is offline   Reply With Quote