View Single Post
Old 31 January 2024, 10:19 AM   #53
Patekfinder
Banned

Emotionally difficult situation inheriting a Rolex, just want to share this with the

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
in another thread you were humble bragging about having a JPM reserve card, which you claim is harder to get than an amex black card. so clearly you have millions and yet here you are saying a few years ago you sold a watch for 5k to put into an IRA, surely someone worth that much doesn't need to sell an inheritance piece for 5k? but alright lol

Doesn’t matter how much money someone has or doesn’t have. It was important to me to ensure the funds from this watch sale were directly used for something my grandfather would have appreciated, which is what I did.

This was not sold for financial need, this was sold because emotionally I wanted it gone from my life at the time. Seems you aren’t able to understand this key distinction.

I do not need to explain myself, nor do I need to explain my rationale at the time. I simply wanted to share this story and get it off my chest where I had some reservations in a tough time, doubted myself, and have carried this for a bit.

I regret sharing this.