View Single Post
Old 2 February 2024, 03:15 AM   #93
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch-Geek View Post
If you ever had to learn how to setup your G-Shock, there is a high chance you watched one of my tutorial videos [emoji23]
Including the hour long 2 part Rangeman tutorial mentioned above.

I shall post my G-Shock collection tomorrow, but I just completed my own GA-2100 Casioak build and wanted to share as I think EVERY 2100 should at least get this modification!!!

I loved the 2100 ever since it came out but couldn't put up with poor lume (I know it has a light function, but I thought Casio missed a HUGE opportunity with those bold markers!!

Enter SKXMOD and their newly launched configurator for making AP RO lookalike.
Not a fan of those, BUT, noticed they offer EXACTLY the parts I needed to fix Casios mistake.

So here you go, I FIXED IT!!!
The hour markers are as shock resistant as the original, as they are a plastic ring with prongs, LIKE the original, with lume nestled inside, so it can't fall off during shock!!

Hope you like it!!

The process is very simple as ALL the hour markers are one part that just slides into position, no worry of misalignment!!Attachment 1412827Attachment 1412828Attachment 1412829Attachment 1412830Attachment 1412831Attachment 1412832

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk
That is really cool. The lack of lumed indices is my biggest gripe about this watch. That's a huge upgrade. I had no idea this could be done.
samson66 is offline   Reply With Quote