View Single Post
Old 2 March 2024, 04:03 AM   #42
watchman124
"TRF" Member

I had a similar experience with a boutique and recently fired my SA and moved my profile to an AP House. Guy was clearly milking me with the journey nonsense and was sending me only what felt like was unsellable to others, some of which I bought for a time. It's been amazing since. Funny enough my old SA unfollowed me on social media and blocked me from his - when I was very cordial about the whole thing...much more than I should've been. Reading this post I wish I went to corporate as I have the texts/screenshots and everything of broken promises/rescinded watches/generally poor interactions and I smiled the entire time until I coudln't deal with it anymore. I just reached out to him and let him know I felt I could accomplish my collecting goals better at an AP House and that I'd be moving my primary profile there, but would be happy to stay connected. The whole unfollowing aspect showed their true colors. Now my current SA is amazing and is showing me all the pieces I dreamt of that my old SA was never even curious enough to ask about in terms of what I was looking for. Around $400k spend as well.