View Single Post
Old 11 April 2024, 06:59 PM   #48
winst
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamhot View Post
The BB58 GMT is the watch everyone was asking for when the very first BB58 came out. They even created a brand new METAS certified movement to make sure it remained thin. Tudor actually listened to its customers. I am not going to let a bit of gilt stop me from getting one once it hits the shops. Also the Black Bay Pro II Master Chronometer when this movement gets in there
Funny thing is, when you wear a BB Pro as a daily long term, you don’t notice the height ‘problem’ & it’s really comfortable due to having a good footprint. Also, the accuracy is scarily good - it s the most accurate watch I have. I’m not sure they will thin it out and put the METAS into it. If not don’t let that put you off - it’s an outstanding timepiece! I tend to wear it on the t-fit bracelet during the Autumn / Winter and a generic Crafter Blue Black FKM strap during Spring / Summer or if I want a more below the radar look. I could see them possibly making a Tfit clasp rubber option like the BB GMT available for the BB Pro, which would be great and I’d buy one to add it to mine.

Too much gilt on the BB58 GMT for me by the way - but look forward to some tempting variations for the future.
winst is offline   Reply With Quote