View Single Post
Old 13 April 2024, 08:13 AM   #5860
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatco View Post
That... is Very cool. Kudos to you for pulling that all together.. That'll be an interesting venture..
Best of luck .. but it'll work I'm sure. Excellent!!

Thanks Thomas. We’re very much looking forward to it. The business isn’t really to make money needed in retirement, but more for something with a purpose to do on the side along with our other hobbies and outdoor activities. The markets and Harvest Host will give us more social interaction too. I watched my dad retire 4 times before he finally called it quits in his 80s. He said he didn’t know what to do with all his time and that there was only so much golf and gardening you could do. We put a lot of thought into how we’d spend our time and maintain social interaction after leaving the workforce and so far, it feels like a great balance of work and play.
Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote