View Single Post
Old 25 April 2024, 01:42 AM   #306
WS9D
"TRF" Member

Watch: es..More Watches!
we should trade neighborhoods for a week or two so I can see red Ferraris at C&C and you can see subs at restaurants on the weekends :)

you're right tho, these claims aren't universal and the "trends" can skew pretty wildly in different areas at different times of the year. I live five minutes from lake Shasta in CA and it's a huge attraction for ppl with $75k-100K fishing boats is crazy, and said crowd is the crowd that can afford/buy Rolex which they do, and I didn't factor this variable into my response yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash View Post
The problem is that for every one person that makes this claim, there are 10 others that refute it.

And I’m not some hermit living in a cave. At least, not yet. lol. I travel the world. I’m on planes and in airports all the time. In fact, I’m going on my annual European vacation in 2 months. I was a Sr Exec for a Wall Street firm before retiring. I live in an affluent area and dine in fancy restaurants all the time.

I just never see that many Submariners. So these claims—even if legitimate in some cases— aren’t universal. Seeing a Submariner everywhere is just not what everyone else experiences or observes.

And BTW, I always see at least 3 or 4 Red Ferraris when I go to the local Cars and Coffee event.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WS9D is offline   Reply With Quote