Thread: Polish or no ?
View Single Post
Old 1 May 2024, 04:46 AM   #79
Fishbro
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116500 panda
I see both sides of the coin here and don’t hold it against anyone who want to polish or not polish. It’s really a personal preference, scratches are a good thing because it means you wear it as it was intended. Personally I like the idea of passing my watches to my son if I’m ever blessed to have one and him knowing the scratches come from his fathers life and his father live a full life! in both office work days and garage projects we will do together. He will know his father lived a life that involved scratches. My Daytona panda got its first scratches at the club with my brother during a round of bottle service in NYC, I love those scratches because that night was epic and remind me I live an amazing life. My sub no date got beat up in similar fashion in a Miami pool and night club. I remember how cool it felt to have a sub in Miami and every scratch is a memory in my eyes. But to each their own. My main point is Don’t baby your toys, and remember whoever dies with the most toys wins;)
Fishbro is offline   Reply With Quote