View Single Post
Old 1 May 2024, 05:09 AM   #1
Fishbro
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116500 panda
What to collect next?

This is obviously a very subjective and opinion based post, but non the less I will take suggestions. I have owned 7 rolex's in my time and currently have a collection of two Daytonas and a steel sub. At one point I owned a AP royal oak 39mm Kasparov dial. I enjoyed everything about it accept the bracelet sizing and older clasp. Due to having a smaller wrist the clasp would ride up the side of my arm and make lines in my skin after longer wears. At this point I am hesitant to go back to AP but think I may have a better experience with the newer center opening bracelet but have no idea really if the fit will be good. I would really like to look into a AP 15202 or potentially one day a Patek 5712 but am really unsure if I should stick with Rolex Daytonas and just collect what I know fits me exceptionally well. the micro adjustments on the clasp, as well as oyster flex rubber are just so comfortable that I really get a good fit. I've never had any arm hair pulled off with Rolex. that seemed to happen often with the AP. does anyone with a smaller wrist own a 15202 and a Daytona that can speak to fit.
Fishbro is offline   Reply With Quote