View Single Post
Old 1 May 2024, 05:57 AM   #143
Mystro
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
Are you saying that confirmation from an RSC watchmaker is a conspiracy? Bas has stated there has been a consistent low amplitude issue which can affect 32xx movements and for which there had been no identified "fix"

That's a bit disrespectful.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat?
Really that is your take away from my post?….
To clarify: I’m saying the topic has been beaten to death and nothing but snarky insults tend to surface when it comes up. It’s also the topic many gravitate to when they want to openly be combative and create drama. Life is too short to go down the same old topic without any new concrete information that we will never be privy to anyway. What little data is shared from our one and only source, Bas is still up to interpretation by his own admission regarding any altered serviced techniques by Rolex. Rolex doesn’t disclose anything regarding manufacturing tweaks or changes to their movements during manufacturing unless a change in actual parts are being made.

I personally have not had any issues with the movement over multiple pieces but that is just me and my own experience and means nothing to those who have their minds made up. Those that know my reputation will remember I am rather picky on the performance of my automatic movements.

FYI: Bas has also recently stated he has seen significantly less warranty work. This was also reported in the last very extensive thread on this topic. There is nothing more now that wasn’t said in the early thread that was moved to the movement section via our moderators.

It’s real simple: If you believe there is a hidden issue with the 32 series movement and Rolex won’t eventually remedy it behind closed doors then don’t buy one. If you don’t believe there is a serious issue and have faith Rolex would remediate if there was an issue behind closed door then do buy one..

That last paragraph probably just saved 30 pages of cyclical divisive chatter without ever hope of a satisfying ending for anyone on both sides of the topic.