View Single Post
Old 2 May 2024, 06:05 AM   #1
avera
2024 Pledge Member

1967 Rolex Submariner 5512

The watch last had a full service by Rolex in 2017 and was then checked by Giovanni Passalaqua at The Independent Watch Service Center in San Francisco this past summer. I am selling it because it is not getting enough wrist time (I included a picture of my “collection”).

It is water tight, the amplitude is great (250-300, depending on position) and it is keeping time to about 5s/day. The movement is a 1570, in great condition.

The watch was also serviced at Rolex in 1992 when it received a luminova service dial, hands and a bezel insert with a luminova pip. It lights up like a candle at night. The bezel insert is faded to a beautiful gray and matches the dial tone perfectly.

It is all Rolex except for the crystal, which is a TrueDome D19. The OEM Rolex Tropic 25-19 is included.

I got it with the 93150/580 service bracelet as well as its original USA 7836 stretch bracelet. I am selling it with the 93150 but please let me know if you would prefer the 7836 instead.

Asking $10,200 including overnight shipping in the US. Glad to meet in person in the Bay Area, at a Rolex watchmaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
avera is offline   Reply With Quote