View Single Post
Old 5 May 2024, 06:09 AM   #31
time_and_cars
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolexnabzy View Post
Wow interesting set of replies....lol

Where to begin....if you look at my previous posts you will see that I have relationships with multiple ADs over 3 countries....let say in one of these countries where Business practices can be questionable at times (which is in fact my country of origin,) the AD gets these one off pieces on very very rare occasions and will 'set his price' and offer it a number of his VIP clients....I would say my personal relationship with the AD whom i am very close with is more of a reason I am added in such a client offering list more than my spend....truth is this is well above my budget for a watch as the price I was quoted was more of a house range as far as I'm concerned...also I am not a flipper so I wouldn't buy it to simply make a profit as I wear my watches....

As for not obtaining a Sprite or celebration from this dealer and hopefully soon a blue or green steel Skydweller....thats just a matter of patience which sadly at times I'm lacking, he does not get the kind of voluminous stock other countries may get...and at the end of the day I'm not his only close/VIP client but to be fair in '24 he has already blessed me with a Pepsi, Batgirl, Batman (Dad) and a mk2 LV so can't really complain....

And to set the record straight I was offered a VTNR but on oyster not jubilee

Oh boy youre full of bullshiittt
Rolex Daytona 126500LN/Rolex 126710BLRO/Rolex 126720VTNR/Rolex 126710BLNR/Rolex Oyster 126000/Breitling B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 CURTISS WARHAWK/Omega“SILVER SNOOPY AWARD” 50TH ANNIVERSARY/Some Swatch x omega x blancpain
time_and_cars is offline   Reply With Quote