View Single Post
Old 22 February 2011, 01:17 AM   #7
Brunotheboxer
Banned

Watch: 16610,PAM. 111, G
Quote:
Originally Posted by belk7 View Post
Good call on looking at one of these for your purposes. The only problem is that are almost too many choices. Features that I like the most are the "tough solar" and "tough atomic". As long as it gets some sun every couple of weeks, it will never stop. The atomic feature means that you can actually use this as your master clock when setting your other watches. Mine also has multiple alarms, world time (every time zone) stopwatch, and countdown. There are enough versions that you can probably find one that has just has the features you will most likely use. However, mine was only $160 shipped with all of the above.
I made it easy on myself. It had to be white. I just ordered #1 from above because the white shade/color looks much better and I think it will be easier to read the time and use the timer function. I got it 2 day shipping from amazon for like $90 on prime.

I know this is not a Rolex but I'm tired of wearing my sub to the gym. When I first got my rolex I was just starting to workout and was doing a lot of machines and lighter weights so the watch was safe. Now that I'm doing mostly free weights and starting to be able to throw around heavier dumbbells I'm just not comfortable wearing it to the gym anymore.
Brunotheboxer is offline   Reply With Quote