View Single Post
Old 24 November 2011, 01:37 AM   #6
mfer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparks555 View Post
Mfer our wrists are about the same size, and the 44mm looks great on you. I appreciate your response and pics. Do the lugs on the 25 turn down some and hug the wrist like the watch in your pics?
Hope this answers your question. Picture quality sucks, but shows what you are looking for I think.

Have you tried on any of these before? I know it is far away, but it might be worth a trip to try on several different cases. (sub, lum, rad). Once you know how those fit, you can research and pick your favorite dial. I don't know how much research you have done, but I started out thinking only Luminors, but now Radiomirs are my favorite and Subs are my least favorite. The bezel on the subs make them "appear" smaller as the dial is smaller. The Rad's look the biggest due to slim bezel, but wear the smallest. I'm not trying to talk you out of 25, just want you to be happy with what you get. It would suck rocks to get a brand new 25, slap it on and be disappointed. Watches are like that. You never know until you try them on. Good luck.
member#3242
mfer is offline   Reply With Quote