View Single Post
Old 26 May 2012, 02:08 AM   #101
stevemulholland3
Banned

Watch: 1680 18k sub
I had a very long diatribe mostly written out and read and re-read it again and again..adding all the while.
but the more I lament on the audacity of the querant ,or rather the crass and superciliousness intwined by his debauchery of the brotherhood spirit that has permeated our small super-continental club ala Rolex.
Our trading practice is almost exclusively built upon a fine layer of blind trust.,.
in my truest sense I am more amazed that a seemingly decent gent weould first ask me to break the laws of his beloved country by deceiving her of the amount of currency spent on the watch(therefor allowing him to scurt by tax free virtually)
then to not ask,but TELL ME what my course of actiopn will be..
he would probably want hios shipping fee back.
after he has worn the watch for a year plus..no telling what type of devious changes where yundertaken..a man whop will cohearse a seller to lie to their tax collector (or else they will unfprtunately have to go with another seller)seemingly wouldnt be too far from other animus nocendi..these things are surely uncomfortable to discuss yes..but is he not the originator of a tactic commonly used to antagonize and basically to bribe into giving in to any demand whether good or bad..
a customer of this type is no longer appealing to me,especially given the fact that I am no longer in a state of financial in limine..
so,this undoubtedly will not sit well with the antagonist and his gang of electron soldiers..
but [I] am quite comfortable in my stance against bullies and preponderate business tactics..