View Single Post
Old 20 February 2013, 08:49 AM   #66
daneebee
"TRF" Member

Hey guys.. Im sorry i took so long to answer, but this is the first time that i am reading this thread in its entirety. Ill just start by saying, that i have had the pleasure of speaking with Chozn1 this past friday, and he is a true gentleman. The fact of the matter is, that i had only received (read) one email from Chozn1 sometime in late September.. The others he sent i simply did not receive (spam), or just didnt read. Anything is possible. And i realize that is not his fault, its mine. I explained my issues of being overloaded with emails and that i actually had my computer savvy friend try to reduce the amount of commercial emails that i have been receiving, using some keywords technique..(above my grasp of computer knowledge). I have had this same friend undo whatever it is he had done previously, and will devote more time to going through emails. At the end of the day, im more of a call me direct type of guy, its quicker and easier in person type of guy, but as you can see, that isnt always the best way. Just to be clear though, and im not blaming Chozn1 for this, but i did not receive any phone calls whatsoever from him regarding this issue from its outset. I just want to make that clear because someone had posted that they couldnt believe that i didnt pick up the phone.. Again, phone contact was never attempted. Now i would like to illustrate a point here.. As clearly as i can. I have my own watchmaker that handles all of my repairs.. Because of the tight business relationship i have with him, my repairs end up costing me a fraction of what other people would have to pay for the same repair. It is for these reasons that it does not make any sense for me to ever shun a customer away in light of repairs. Never and i mean never, have i ever refused a customer a repair that was under warranty. My reputation in the watch community is sterling. So as i said earlier, i have had the pleasure of speaking with Chozn1 this past Friday, and he is a total gentleman.. He understood where i was coming from, and i certainly more than understand why anyone would be furious if they thought they were being neglected by a seller. I know i would. So there was no issue whatsoever beween us, and the last we left off, he was going to ship the watch to me to have my watchmaker service the watch, and make it better than ever.. Anyway, thanks for listening. My sincere apologies to Chozn1 and to the RF community.. We rely on trust. Without trust, we cant efficiently move big ticket items the way we do. Cheer's.. Dan..
daneebee is offline   Reply With Quote