View Single Post
Old 26 December 2013, 04:26 PM   #112
zama
"TRF" Member

Watch: 4 Broken glass
This is a thread that just wont die. It should be framed next to is a 36mm Datejust too small for my wrist, the answer to that question is always Yes or No.

Here's a tip they are both nice, if you want something low key and works particularly as a daily wearer then the SS is your choice. If you want something a bit dressier then the TT may be your choice. I think Rolex is the only brand that still pulls off a TT look, old Seiko's etc that have TT do look dated (often as they had a rounded style bracelet link which in itself looks 80/90's IMHO). I am happy with my TT choice, no regrets, but would be just as happy with a SS, and did go very close to hitting the trigger on WG instead of the TT. I just like the watch in any form.

I have noticed that people with less than 500 posts tend to be more aggressive at times in their opinion, where those who have 1000+ posts rarely say anything negative about others choices, not sure how I feel about that, as I do like honesty, but maybe those with less posts are more used to the troll based environment of the general internet super highway, other forums I follow such as F1 is just a verbal abuse slanging match of people who will never meet each other on opposite sides of the world.
zama is offline   Reply With Quote