View Single Post
Old 28 October 2014, 09:08 AM   #24
Alpino
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr DateJust View Post
Sorry Alpino you are wrong on this one. If you have a DateJust look at the last screw on the 6 o'clock side it is different. I am physically looking at the screws just now. You can't see the base of it and it doesn't go all the way through the link. It would stick out if it was the same as the others. As Gerry says above its also the same on the explorer 2. There is 1 screw which is different. The guy at Rolex knew immediate which one we were taking about once we mentioned the shorter screw.

All screws on my DJ 72200 bracelet are the same including the one we are talking about, measuring 15mm (this particular screw is shorter on my Gmt2 78200).

My previous shemas are extracted from Rolex watchmaker documentation (R8 catalog from 2010), the same your AD should use.

Explorer 2 (like Gmt2) is another story (as showed on my previous shema), as Explo2 uses 77210 bracelet with oysterlock.

But as I previously said it's up to you. This will just give you a non perfect finish as the back side hole won't be filled up if you use the shorter screw. It's not a big deal. Maybe you already had the wrong screw on your bracelet.
Alpino is online now   Reply With Quote