View Single Post
Old 9 July 2015, 02:45 AM   #127
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffpilot View Post
Another seller, ErikSzper's listing demonstrates what, I think, is an accurate representation of the goods he is selling: http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ght=Transocean

Contrary to what the numerous comments indicate about me as a buyer, I'm under the impression that the main (only?) requirement as a buyer is to pay in full, promptly, which I did. Does the fact that I asked questions before I came to an agreement with the seller make me an undesirable buyer? Because after we came to an agreement, I paid the seller. I posted my review because I paid for a watch that I immediately had to send into Breitling in order to maintain the warranty that was advertised by the seller. Frankly, I'm surprised by the number of negative comments, as it seems that buyers on this forum are expected to not ask questions, pay promptly, and then not post anything other than glowing feedback. Sellers, however, are free to conduct due diligence prior to completing a transaction, and apparently are not responsible for any misinformation in their listings. Caveat emptor.

For crying out loud, why don't you quit while you're behind.
Really, asking a respected seller if his merchandise is stolen?

It's like me asking if you're an idiot!!

PS. don't bother to reply as I'm pretty sure I know the answer.