View Single Post
Old 18 January 2016, 06:25 PM   #14
RolexAuthority
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerottman View Post
Luke Rottman here. I would like to address this issue with a few points. Robert Maron NEVER sold you [Jim] anything, ever. And Robert was never part of our deal nor did he ever own this watch! I sold you this 6202 off of MY wrist over seven months ago. I NEVER made any "guarantee" concerning the dial whatsoever. If I did, I would know. Not to mention, if this dial is refinished, and I guaranteed it was original, I would've reversed the transaction long ago. I NEVER agreed to buy back this watch if you were "unhappy." And you took over seven months to realize you were "unhappy"? That's a first!!! I was kind enough to offer you trades on the 6202, yet you didn't take a liking to any watches in my inventory. Okay. Then I was willing to issue you a full refund! However, you weren't disposed towards sending me the watch. I have tried my best to resolve this matter favorably (for you!), and you're out here on the forum badmouthing Robert Maron, a reputable dealer who has had no involvement in our deal, and me...when I was just trying to help!
Two sides to every story it looks like Luke has tried everything to resolve this in multiple ways it's always good to get the other side of the story for a balanced overview of what's transpired. Thank you Luke for your message.
RolexAuthority is offline   Reply With Quote