View Single Post
Old 28 January 2016, 12:22 PM   #104
jguerrad
"TRF" Member

Watch: 6263
Luke:

You are a standup guy on the way you've managed the situation with your buyer and being able to resolve it, you've had enormous patience on the way you've responded to the many critics on this thread, I congratulate you on the way you've managed what has clearly been a very difficult thread for you, not only did you have the humility to explain but you have been much more transparent than many other people would ever dare to be on their private dealings.

Don't sweat this thread, if it remains open, which I believe it will, I think ironically it speaks good about the way you've managed a difficult situation.

Everyone can make his own decision, and I am not here to judge anyone for their responses, I only know two things, I would buy a watch from Luke in a heartbeat but never in a million years would I deal or sell (although I am not a dealer) with the OP the anonymous "jmeta", the instigator of this witch hunt.

Good luck to you Luke.

P.S.
- I hope all 16 year olds where out there making a living like you seem to be doing.
- No need to explain to the many gossipers on why you fly 1st class, good for you! I wish I could afford that when I was 16.
jguerrad is offline   Reply With Quote