View Single Post
Old 19 March 2016, 12:40 AM   #115
lorsban
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT Aviator View Post
It's a looker for sure. I love mine even though I haven't had it that long but it's not my daily wearer.
I find the platinum bezel can attract finger prints on the Matt portions quite easily.
I remove them using a cotton bud (Q-tip) that I wet with acetone. Works a treat and removes any grubby finger marks in an instant without damaging the bezel.

As for the dial sparkle....it's truly unique. The watch looks beautiful in bright sunlight.

I somehow feel this watch would have been better named as the Space Master as it has a 'NASA clean room' feel about it and wouldn't look out of place on the moon.

A beautiful piece for sure and due to its individuality mine is a keeper and I feel will eventually be a Rolex collectors classic.

Here's a close up of mine catching sun beams...
Thanks for chiming in!

I feel the same way. I have dress watches that I bring with me for weddings/baptisms/other special events but for some reason I never get to wear them because of my YM.

Your pic also made me understand why this is the "Yacht-Master." It's meant to be above the ocean under the sun where the dial catches its light.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk