Thread: Bob's Watches
View Single Post
Old 25 May 2016, 06:00 AM   #132
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
Bob's Watches

Just saw this again myself. Not sure why Tapatalk is not updating me. Thought the thread was dead.

For what it is worth I did list the watch in the classifieds and it was sold a couple weeks ago to a very satisfied buyer. In the excellent, original, unpolished condition it was presented to Bob's in.

Amazing a Rolex forum of this size and reach and a seller of used Rolex watches like Bob's and had to start an account to post. And has not been back since starting out with threatening to sue someone (for what I have no idea, giving an opinion, telling their experience). Would think this would have been a potential gold mine for them to market to.

Advertise whatever you want on your website, $2000 on this model by the way. But when you get pictures and know when the watch was last serviced don't offer the highest possible price knowing you will not ever pay that. That was my point. Along with the fact that the salesperson went MIA mid process.

Light polish, 2 links, regulation is what I was told.

Was told after inspection that the bracelet had virtually no wear and that the crystal was perfect. And you forgot the $100 deduction for not having the original warranty paper. That is how we got to the $1900 offer to begin with.

For Bob's attorney in training, I never said or implied that I was out anything other than my watch for a while as the salesperson was MIA for several days after I declined their offer. That is documented in this thread. My watch was returned in the condition it was sent in, no one is disputing that fact either. Albeit delayed.

From the looks of it Bob's would have been better off to PM or email or call me to discuss. But oh well.

Water under the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bdex75 is offline   Reply With Quote