View Single Post
Old 19 November 2016, 03:35 PM   #24
09 Hemi Orange SRT
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colnago View Post
Wow Sarah, just saw your reply, I hadn't checked this thread for a while. I must state this is not my watch, it was shown to me purely because a friend of the owner works with me and knew I was a watch nut. The story the guy gave me seemed very believable, the watch felt very heavy and looked a lot better in person than it does in my poor phone camera pictures. Do you have number 25 of the same model because obviously this one states there were only 5 made (with this actual watch being number 4)?
Yes, I have number 25. A friend of mine had # 23 because it was Michael Jordan's jersey number. Last I heard, a few years ago, was Breitling was up to #28 for the 18K Gold Emergencies. Remember they are all made to order. It took 2+ months to get mine from date of order to delivery. I've worn mine into jewelry stores in Tyson's Corner VA and no one working there had even seen one.

I haven't used my online picture hosting account for a long time but if you'd like I can take some pictures of mine and post them for you. Just let me know. You can also email me at ninety7gt@cox.net to nag me if I forget. :)

Cheers, Sarah
09 Hemi Orange SRT is offline   Reply With Quote