View Single Post
Old 16 November 2017, 11:18 AM   #35
Canook
"TRF" Member

Watch: too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabaang View Post
I'm a new member and I'm very uncomfortable seeing you try to authenticate watches when clearly you have no business doing this. You saw 3-4 issues on a real watch? lol .. ok.. a mod asked you state the issues, you did not. Not here attacking, just stating facts.

I'm trying to look out for others since you like to give bad advice based on what i've seen.

that other thread would've been 100x better if you had never posted..what does that tell you?

I've warned others, now they can do what they want with the info.
Mate im in this section all the time and i can tell you from what i have witnessed Gladiator will never pass his opinion(and its a very experienced one at that!) unless hes 100%
Ive seen guys bashing away on watches and he will quite clearly say "without better pictures he cannot judge accurately"
He has never mislead anyone and ive yet to see im make a wrong call....... so do yourself a favour before insulting one of the good guys around here and do a search through the forums...... might make your stay a bit more friendly.
Alot of people have been saved alot of heartache due to his knowledge and i for one appreciate the effort he puts in

And if Crowncollection passes his opinion its gospel lol!
-16610LV KERMIT
-116600 SD4000....16612 Yachtmaster- 16710 PEPSI
-216570(polar)
-
-Yachtmaster II 116688 126300 Datejust 41 jubilee

* Card carrying member of TRF's Global Association of Retro-Grouch-Curmudgeons *
Canook is offline   Reply With Quote