View Single Post
Old 13 December 2017, 06:01 AM   #42
BravoOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
you are most certainly entitled to your opinions. but your views are extreme and as with most extreme views there are inherent flaws in logic.

for what is it worth, I smoked for nearly two decades. I stopped only because I was noticing that would get anxious.

I know of literally hundreds of extremely successful smokers. that includes, lawyers, doctors, and engineers.

and from my own personal experience, I recently did smoke when my gout medicine knocked me on my ass. I smoked at the urging of my father in law. I felt better almost immediately.

my buddies father is dying from cancer. he has days, maybe weeks to live. they are certain he won't see Christmas. and he is in tons of pain. he says the edibles are the only thing that gives him a sense of comfort and an appetite.

while you certainly have valid reasons for your point of view, your views are not all encompassing and they are flawed.
Regardless of the benefits derived from this stuff, I don't want to walk into a place of business and smell it, nor do need any more additional road hazards dodging the stoners that dive on my local streets.
BravoOne is offline   Reply With Quote