View Single Post
Old 11 December 2018, 11:47 AM   #27
Humble michael
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5711 white , 5990,
Don’t ever ever EVER send a wire to someone you never met- are you crazy??Would you package up a pile of 100 bills (67 of them) and send them to Moris or even someone w references??? That sadly is what your friend did. Use pay pal or AMX or both. No timepiece or defective time piece or you just don’t like it in person - dispute the charge - magic money comes home. Don’t tell me about references , years in business , how Aunt Hattie sold you Uncle George’s timepiece blah, blah , blah. Simple AMX or NO deal - NO exceptions. Show me one , just one buyer who ever got burnt using AMX for payment- you do what you want - I am deeply saddened by stories like this but I can tell you , I just paid $64,500 for a nib Pp and it was missing an extra back it came with. I threatened to dispute charge and unwind deal. Guess what ? The seller found the back - took him some time and I don’t think it was intentional which was fun- I could unwind deal at ANY time I Not he was in control . Just a dumb question for you - do you really think the back would have been found as quickly, if at all if he had all my funds in a wire? Good luck on that- just sayin :-)
Humble michael is offline   Reply With Quote