View Single Post
Old 10 February 2011, 03:02 PM   #3
toph
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, Brellum,
just typical, some uneducated salesmen, who has no clue that you dont need to hard sell a fine and expensive product when the buyer wants something similar and MORE expensive. just morons. dont let that put you off, i have had several great deal with AD's but one ( that i have bought from before) tried the 'hard' sell on me with a Panerai that is hard to find.
They said it woudl be 6 weeks. so i paid a deposit. After that it was still not here, he says oh its another 4 weeks. so i thought i would push him. I said fine i will take that other panerai a base model that was 2/3 price instead as it had just come in it and i coudl see it/ try it on and i liked it. lo and behold the one i wanted one popped out the safe.

Everything else from there has always been exemplary but that time i just thought... what do you take me for and if they hadn't been so very helpful previously i would have told them that i was taking my business elsewhere.

Every other experience has been wonderful in an AD for me

"Where no counsel is the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety."

Member No.# 11795
toph is offline   Reply With Quote