View Single Post
Old 10 October 2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Dave S
Banned

Genuine Rolex Daytona 1992 (78488)

Seller joshuajohn1679

Hello and welcome too my auction i shouldnt but i have to admit it i am abit out of my depth with this item but i will try my best.

this was a gift from a ex-partner and i never dared to tell her i did not like watches, so i just kept it in such a safe place i forgot about it ha.

i have been asked if there is any certificates with this watch and the answer is nope not to my understanding i have inspected the watch with a magnifine glass to find out all the stamps and numbers engraved into the back of the strap.

On the back of the watch it reads ' Winner Rolex AD Daytona 1992 / 24 ' This is engraved onto the back of the watch.

rite on the back of the strap it shows as follows ' rolex in tiny letters embroided with a tribalish pattern followed by 'Geneve Swiss made'

then followed by a tiny oval circle whis inside reads ROLEXSA then followed by 18k 750

underneath them numbers there are two stamps one that kind of looks like a shield with a snake inside and the other seams too look like an upside down crown of some sort

If Anyone thinks i am being silly price wise please tell me as i do not know what the price range is .

postage will have to be discussed due to the item but i am sure we can arrange something.

If you have any questions or queries please dont hesitate to ask and i will get back to you a.s.a.p Thankyou.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ro...item2a149ea739
Dave S is offline   Reply With Quote