View Single Post
Old 23 January 2024, 10:21 AM   #19
JTY_Canada
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflye View Post
I am very fortunate to have a great relationship with our local store. I not only have bought a lot of jewelry there over the years, but consider the manager a friend. I have wanted a Rolex for 10 plus years. He has told me whatever I want is mine. I just have to wait till that model comes in. With that being said I have finally decided to get a grown ass man watch from them. This is one of my Rolex wearing buddies favorite quotes to me whenever we are out. This will be something I wear daily. I originally wanted a GMT "batgirl" sorry for using nicknames(know they offend). He hasn't gotten the GMT in since we spoke but has offered me several other models. I have turned them down so far, but he now has a Sub MK2 that is mine if I want it. In the boards opinion which is a better everyday watch. I don't have a office job typically in jeans/khakis golf course attire. This watch isn't for investment. It is for me to wear. Who knows maybe I decide to grow my collection later on. I am very torn on which way to go. Rolex has some great SS sport options. On another note got to try on the new GMT two tone black/grey option in Bahamas last week. That is a stunning watch. I considered going for it, but just not a great everyday watch for me.
Go to Rolex's website and type in Batgirl. You'd be surprised.
JTY_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote