View Single Post
Old 26 September 2010, 11:57 AM   #4
karmatp
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donas View Post
Kartmp-
Thanks for the reply....you were correct. They connectors were stuck inside the band.

Since I had to take both sides off to replace connectors, I switched the bar lugs around to different holes. This seems to have helped the loose problem, but didn't fix it.

I can attest that the pvd coated back scratches quite easily. I just barley bumped the edge while turning the screw driver and it has a small silver spot....crap

Since your info is dead on, let me ask you one more thing- I bought this watch barely used and it had the aftermarket band on it. I noticed the bar lugs had a little plastic tip on them. Whoever changed the band prior to me mangled these plastic ends by tightening the screw into them. They were too mangled to put back into the wholes. Does it matter that I removed these? Can I get replacements somewhere?
Hey Wade, that might be why you have noticed the wire lug a bit loose. I have never purchased replacement ones but I know they can be found at your local AD for about $25. if I remember correctly. Best of luck.