View Single Post
Old 26 November 2011, 04:01 AM   #26
diapers
"TRF" Member

Thanks once again.

Tuonorider, I bought mine mainly because it's a fairly new series, circa 2007-2008 or thereabouts. Its the serial just before they included the chapter ring (which in my opinion is a good to have but not a must have), and it's with the logo etching.
That it also came with full original package aided me in my decision.

I paid $5,300 Sgd (1.3 Sgd to 1 usd)

My other option was a V series, purchased only this year Sept, with full set, with the 3186 movement and chapter ring at $5,800 Sgd.

Both were very good deals in my opinion, but I stuck to the Z series as I felt more comfortable with that seller which seemed more well versed and easily contactable.

I also felt that since the 3185 movement has served previous models well, as well as what Padi and a few other mates were saying, I shouldn't be too obsessed as I was before on the 3186 and chapter ring.

If you have already shortlisted on the serial, which will determine the dial and bracelet (assuming no modifications or changes done), you will have a better idea with what you can settle for.
What you can probably use to help you decide is the external and internal condition, which I had the aid of RSC, as well as if the full package being available matters to you.
diapers is offline   Reply With Quote