View Single Post
Old 29 March 2008, 09:18 PM   #1
BreitSheik

FS: Very Rare Casio VDB 3000 HotBiz Touchscreen Watch

What I have here is a very rare Touch Screen Casio VDB 3000. This is NOT the VDB 200 or VDB 2110 which looks very similar to this (but lacks the calculator function). This has the additional touch screen calculator function! A real bonus and even better than the Casio VDB 1000 because of its enormous memory capacity of 200 entries (max) in Telememo mode, and 50 entries (max) in URL Memo mode. Why is this even better than the VDB 1000? For starters, the advanced telememo mode offers a wide field of text per entry: You can enter the telephone number (TEL), the pager/ mobile phone (CALL), the fax number (FAX), and even the email (E-MAIL) of each name input screen. A total of 4 fields per name times 200. That's just the Telememo Mode. For the URL mode, you can input your 50 entries of favorite web page URLs. Up to 16 characters per web page title and up to 78 characters in the web text area (that is where you can store additional information like usernames and passwords). That is ... (One entry = Web Page Title + Web Text Area) times 50 = 50 Entries. WOW!!! This watch is equipped with EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) that retains memory data even when the battery goes dead.

Everything is Touch screen with no buttons. Even the Illuminator EL Blue Green Backlight is beautifully lit as you touch screen the far upper right corner of the watch. The Calculator Mode works just like any standard 8 digit calculator with 4 basic operations. You also have an Alarm Mode with optional hourly chime signal, Stopwatch Mode (1/100 of a second @ 23:59:59.99 sec capacity) with measuring modes of Elapsed time, split time, two finishes. Last but not least is the Auto Display Function wherein you can boastly display its capabilities by having it "run" continually as it changes the contents of the digital display.

The watch overall is in MINT condition without a scratch. Everything functions perfectly as they should without a problem. The Touch Screen Function is superb and works excellent as it should (provided you have small fingers, I use my pinky!). The watch was resized to my wrist size but I will include all the links with it. And most important of all, also included is the original owner's manual.
Asking $200 shipped from the CONUS to the CONUS. I prefer Paypal (with Confirmed Address) for payments but I can also accept Money Orders or Cashier's Check. However item will not be shipped until check clears. Instant payment by Paypal ships it right away.

Email me at gillsev@msn.com
BreitSheik is offline   Reply With Quote