View Single Post
Old 1 February 2012, 06:27 AM   #13
Frosty
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 1675
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Amigo Jeremy, "Salida de la Oficina Internacional de origen" means that it has "departed from the International Office of Origin" which specifically means that it has left the office of origin. So, assuming all is well, it's left and should be in transit. The Spanish post office "Correos" is pretty good and certainly no worse or better than the US Post (I've sent many, many watches via USPS and never had an issue), so you should be ok. That said, US Customs stops many things and it can easily get caught up there, so be patient because it'll likely take time to reach your wrist. You should keep checking the status with the tracking number and ensure to be in touch with the seller. Suerte amigo (good luck friend)!! PS: by Spanish, I mean Spanish citizen but living in the US...
I just ordered a pen from a member in Spain, of Fountain Pen Network, and got the same message on the tracking. I was trying to figure out what it meant. I am glad that I was able to get the information from my fellow members here.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote